Help us collect this holiday season!
Toys for Tots is a program run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve which distributes toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them gifts for Christmas. Let’s help children enjoy Christmas this year with a little help from our customers!
Toys for Tots Details and Rules:
• You can drop the toy off to:
o Our Southampton Office
During normal business hours: Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
1320 Industrial Highway Southampton, PA 18966
A CHAC technician or salesman can collect at time of service or install
– A $10.00 Off coupon good towards: (CODE:T4TSERV123116) New preventative maintenance heating or air conditioning service plan or any service repair
CAN be combined with other offers.
– For instant savings (Toy MUST be present at time of service to technician)
– For future service (Coupon will then be mailed to you)
* Toy must be present at time of service or dropped off at our location
– Limit one coupon per household.
– Cannot be used towards previous services or installations.
– WILL NOT ACCEPT gifts or honor instant savings at time of service past December 04, 2014.
– All Coupons expire 12/31/2016
Rules for Toys:
For Children (up to 12 years old)
Must be UNWRAPPED & NEW
NO Stuffed Animals, war toys, weapons, Freebie toys (from happy meals etc.), video or digital products and gifts with food or liquid
Acceptable Toy examples: sporting equipment/bags/balls; books, backpacks, board games, radio control cars/trucks, hand-held electronics, and skateboards/helmets. Inflated soccer balls, kick balls, playground equipment, jump ropes, hand ball and racquet ball games, tennis racquet and tennis balls (can be hit against buildings and played without a net or partner), sport equipment, football, basketball, self-contained art kits (with all supplies included), drawing pads, Play-Doh , blocks, building toys, trucks, Barbies, Lego products (older kids), baby dolls and accessories, (for younger children) non-reading games: Candyland, Hi Ho Cherry-O, Memory, Chutes and Ladders and so many more!! Please see the Toys for Tots’ website for more information on appropriate toys: