For the REME Model Click Here
What is the Guardian Air HVAC Cell?
The Guardian Air by RGF® is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold bacteria and viruses*. The HVAC-PHI Cells are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation the HVAC-PHI Cell creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of: Hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions and hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
How does it work?
Guardian AirTM sends Advanced Oxidants throughout the room to kill microbials at the source.
To purchase the Guardian Air for only $1,099 installed, click here!
To see how the Guardian Air works, click here!
To read the Press Relase article, click here!
Guardian Air helps with more than just the Swine Flu
To read the test results, click here!
RGF Technologies has found that the Guardian Air can help with Microbial Reductions in typical virus and kill bacteria as well.
- Swine Flu—A respiratory illness of pigs caused by infection with swine influenza A virus (SIV). While swine flu viruses normally do not infect humans, occasional infections of humans do occur. Human cases of swine influenza A virus infection occur in individuals who have had a history of recent direct contact with pigs or close (within 6 feet) contact with pigs. Rare instances of human-to-human transmission have been documented. Swine flu infections have also occurred in individuals with no history of exposure to pigs. Symptoms typically range from a mild respiratory illness to flu-like sysmptons with fever. Treatment involves the use of antivral medications begun as soon as possible after the onset of symptoms. Vaccines are available to be given to pigs to prevent swine flu in these animals.The swine flu pandemic of 2009 is caused by a novel influenza A (H1N1) virus that was originally referred to as “swine flu” because many of the genes in this new virus were very similar to influenza viruses that normally occur in pigs in North America. However, this new virus is actually quite different from the typical swine flu viruses found in pigs; the virus responsible for the 2009 pandemic is termed H1N1 flu virus or novel H1N1 flu virus. This virus first caused illness in Mexico and the United States in March and April, 2009. H1N1 flu is spread from person to person, unlike typical swine flu as described above. In 2009 vaccines are being developed for the prevention of swine flu in humans.
- SARS—Severe acute respiratory syndrome. A severe form of pneumonia which appeared in outbreaks in 2003.
- Candida —A yeast-like fungal organism found in small amounts in the normal human intestinal tract. Normally kept in check by the body’s own helpful bacteria, C. albicans can increase in numbers when this balance is disturbed to cause candidiasis of the intestinal tract, or yeast infections of other parts of the body. C. albicans causes thrush. Also called Monilia albicans.
- Bird Flu (Avain Flu, Avian Influenza) —Also called fowl plague, avian flu, and bird flu. A highly contagious viral disease with up to 100% mortality in domestic fowl. Caused by influenza A virus subtypes H5 and H7. All types of birds are susceptible to the virus but outbreaks occur most often in chickens and turkeys. The infection may be brought by migratory wild birds which can carry the virus but show no signs of disease. Humans are only rarely affected.
- Norwalk —Disease due to Norwalk virus, not one but a family of small round viruses that are an important cause of viral gastroenteritis (viral inflammation of the stomach and intestines). Norwalk disease is a significant contributor to illness in the US. Only the common cold is reported more frequently as a cause of disease. About a third of all cases of viral gastroenteritis after infancy are due to Norwalk viruses.
- Listeria — group of bacteria capable of causing miscarriage (spontaneous abortion), stillbirth and premature birth and which can also cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and persons with a weakened immune system. Listeria contamination has been responsible for numerous recalls of food.
- MRSA —MRSA stands for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus S bacteria. This organism is known for causing skin infections in addition to many other types of infections.
- E.coili —Escherichia coli (E. coli) is a bacterium that commonly lives in the intestines of people and animals. There are many strains (types) of E. coli. Most of the E. coli are normal inhabitants of the small intestine and colon and are non-pathogenic, meaning they do not cause disease in the intestines.
- Bacillius SP —A large family of bacteria that have a rod-like shape. They include the bacteria that cause food to spoil, and also those responsible for some types of diseases. Helpful members of the bacillus family are used to make antibiotics, or colonize the human intestinal tract and aid with digestion.
- Strep — While many people use the terms sore throat, tonsillitis, and strep throat interchangeably, there are significant clinical differences between these conditions. Understanding the differences can give patients a better idea of how and when to be concerned and when to seek advice from a physician. .
How reliable is RGF Technologies?
RGF first developed its Advanced Oxidation Technology over 20 years ago. Over 1 million RGF Cells are in use around the
world. RGF has licensed its technology to many Fortune 500 companies for use in the medical, food, military, residential,
commercial, marine, hospitality and government, etc. RGF cells in various products have been tested and approved by:
- UL, ETL, TUV, EPA & CSA
- U.S. Military
- Chinese Government
- Japanese Government (TV commercials)
- Canadian Government
- U.S. Government – GSA
- European Union
In addition, RGF technology, because of it’s ability to kill bacteria and virus on surfaces and in the air, have been specified in the Norovirus/MRSA protection plan of America’s largest restaurant chains, hotel chains, theme parks, cruise lines, public schools and hospitals.
REME HVAC Cell (Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy) Price $1,295.00!/h2>
REME or Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy utilizes an electro magnetic energy cell to create Ionized-Hydro-Peroxides™, a friendly oxidizer plasma made from oxygen and humidity. This air purifying plasma is propelled into the HVAC duct or plenum by a silent plasma propulsion module that has no moving parts, yet propels the plasma at 2 cfm. This provides for fan or blower-less operation on a 24-hour basis. The purifying plasma will be propelled through the ducts whether the fan or blower is on or not. This permits a hardwire 110 volt plug-in installation that lets the REME run 24/7 without wiring to the fan/blower circuit.
- Installation: Installed in HVAC duct, plenum
- Electrical: 110-220 VAC 50/60Hz
- REME-HVAC-305-HO: 6,500 to 10,000 CFM 23 watts
- REME-HVAC-305HVAC: 1,000 to 6,500 CFM 14 watts
** For the REME brochure Click Here
RGF REME ANIMATION Click Here
RGF’s Guardian Air REME technology eliminates odor, mold, bacteria, virus and VOC while also reducing airborne particulates like pollen, dust and dander. RGF’s REME is the most advanced air purification technology available.