Christian Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. was started in the spring of 1989 by Dave Peppelman, but Dave's career in the HVAC industry began over 40 years ago. Throughout that time, Dave has increased his industry skills and personal skills, but perhaps more importantly, he has increased his will to help. Dave is hoping to help make someone else’s life more comfortable. The company is named Christian because the company was dedicated to the Lord. After all the years of the Lord providing for him, Dave wanted to give back to the Lord in some way. Dave is dedicated to helping those less fortunate and extending a helping hand to ones in need.
- Setting the Highest Standards in the Industry
- Give us a call to experience these high standards personally!
- Read about our commitment to our goals and values
- Read about the people behind our success
Our Vision Statement
We at Christian Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. seek to achieve and maintain our goal of setting the highest standards in the industry in four ways:
- Customer Service: We achieve customer satisfaction and comfort by going above and beyond for our customers with our products and services
- Employees: We create an environment that encourages continual growth, knowledge and personal success
- HVAC Industry: We offer the highest quality value and state of the art products and services
- One Big Family: We show our team members respect, acceptance and appreciation
We achieve our goals by the commitment of every employee
We employ & uphold the eight doves of the Christian way in our daily decisions, workmanship and company as a whole.
- Integrity: Conduct ourselves in a professional, honest, moral and ethical manner. Treat customers and co-workers with dignity and respect. Take responsibility for our actions, inactions and acknowledge their impact on our customers, our community and the company as a whole.
- Commitment: Dedicated in heart and mind to our company and our customers. desire and drive to provide remarkable service while maintaining a positive attitude and high level of ethusiam.
- Excellence: Consistently set the highest standards throughout our industry by employing the best employees in the field, and maximizing potential through continuous improvement & training.
- Teamwork: Work together to achieve our goals and bring forth the highest quality of service; think & act beyond the scope of your responsibilities while maintaining accountability to the company and ourselves.
- Innovation: Anticipate and embrace industry changes and company culture while challenging current practices to creatively seek new and innovated ideas to set the highest of industry standard practices.
- Knowledge: Gain advanced skills, understanding and become experts in our industry.
- Respect: Treat one another and customers not only the way we want to be treated but as they would want to be treated.
- Community: Provide the highest level of service to our area, support the communities we live in and work and give back as a ministry to those in need.
Rick Hofmann is the head of the Installation Department. In addition to his 30 years of Heating and Air Conditioning experience, he is also a NATE certified technician. Measurements are taken by the Installation Reps, Free of Charge, and then reported back to Rick for the proper ordering and special duct fittings for your new unit or system. Working with his team of qualified technicians and Comfort Specialists. Rick provides the customer with total satisfaction in knowing each job is taken with personal care. For comments, questions, or concerns about our Installation Division, call or email Rick here.
SERVICE DEPARTMENT TRAINER
Bruce A. Britland is a NATE certified mechanic and RSES Member with over 30 years’ experience in the HVAC industry. He assists in the management of the service department, training of the mechanics and resolves any issues with our customers. He brings his knowledge of the HVAC industry to ensure the growth of the company and the continuous training of the mechanics. Bruce works with the technicians in our state of the art training room and in the field to assure quality service. Bruce always provides an insurance of excellence with all our services. For comments, concerns or questions about our service department, call or email Bruce today.
Dan Peppelman is NATE certified with over 12 years of service experience in the HVAC field. “Our combined experience and knowledge helps us work through difficult service issues that other companies might not be able to help with. We try and build a rapport with our customers to make sure we are meeting their home comfort needs.” Dan’s goal, along with the entire Christian team, is to provide our customers with the best customer service experience and create long term clients. Email Dan here.