Career Opportunities for HVAC Technicians
Are You Being Rewarded for Your Hard Work?
Christian Heating and Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer who is always looking for hard-working, professional, and dedicated individuals who want to excel and advance in the field of HVAC. If you’re an HVAC service tech who wants to work with our team and help us continue our mission of setting the highest standards in the industry, apply today!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Group Term Life & Long Term Disability
- Other Insurances: AFLAC, FSA, DCA, HRA
- 401K Retirement Plan (with Employer Match)
- On-Site Training (Functional Training Room with a Variety of State-of-the-Art Equipment)
- Training Credits for Manufacturer & Class Reimbursement
- Uniforms & Cleaning Service
- Trucks (Dependent on Position)
- Paid & Non-Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Wages
- On-Call Incentives & Commissions
- Company Provided Tools & Tool Credits for Promotions
- Company Parties, Cookouts & Community Fundraising/Give Back Opportunities
*Above Benefits Vary Based on Position
To apply to one of the open HVAC service tech or installer positions, fill out the form below with your resume attached.
"*" indicates required fields