Choose the AprilAire 8126X for Your Home
The whole-home AprilAire Model 8126X Ventilation Control System keeps your indoor air as fresh as possible, making your family healthier and more comfortable.
The 8126X ventilation control system helps reduce unhealthy airborne pollutants from populating your home’s indoor air. These airborne pollutants include, but are not limited to bacteria, viruses, VOCs, and odors. The EPA has estimated that indoor air is up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside and can lead to major health issues like cardiovascular disease, cancer, and asthma.
Delivering fresh, clean into your home helps dilute these dangerous airborne pollutants like radon.
This ventilation control system also helps control your home’s humidity to reduce moisture problems. Reducing these moisture problems helps preserve wooden furnishings, doors, and floors. It also helps reduce the proliferation of airborne viruses and pests.
Lastly, this system will help reduce odors from cooking and pets.
AprilAire 8126X Features
- Provides fresh air only when needed.
- Never allows air that’s too hot, too cold, or too humid
- Provides an energy-efficient way to fresh air in your home
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor air will raise indoor relative humidity above 55%
- Designed with very few components to deliver improved performance and reliability.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty.