Choose the AprilAire E070 for Your Home
Part of our e-series line of dehumidifiers, the AprilAire E070 is designed for dehumidifying sealed crawl spaces and basements. The E070 removes up to 70 pints (9 gallons) of moisture from the air per day. This helps keep your crawl space’s humidity in the ideal range of 40-60% relative humidity to reduce the proliferation of airborne viruses and create Healthy Air throughout your home.
The AprilAire E070 features a built-in digital control found on the inlet side of the unit makes setup and operation quick and easy. Its interface makes setup and operation quick and easy. The dehumidifier has a simple-to-use interactive display making setup and operation a breeze.
AprilAire E070 Features
- REMOVES UP TO 70 PINTS (9 gallons) of moisture per day
- REDUCES PROLIFERATION OF AIRBORNE VIRUSES
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils
- DESIGNED & ASSEMBLED IN THE USA utilizing US and sourced components, by the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- HELPS PREVENT MOLD, TERMITES, STRUCTURAL WOOD ROT, AND ODORS
- NO MESSY WATER RESERVOIR TO EMPTY and simple to set up. Just attach the dehumidifier hose or place it over a drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity and you’re done.
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed