Camera Inspection included on All Drain Cleaning Jobs
Water Filtration System
New Water Heater Install
What are Ductless HVAC Systems?
Mini-Split Two parts make up ductless heating and cooling systems: an outdoor compressor that Christian installs and a wall-mounted indoor unit that operates with it. These systems’ main selling point is their ductless effectiveness. The ducts that distribute air throughout your home are where traditional systems lose up to 25% of their energy.
Split systems are found in every ductless air conditioner. While the indoor evaporator unit is situated in your basement or attic, the condenser is situated outside of your house. These units supply the air that is distributed throughout your home by ducts. The same principles apply to mini-split ductless systems, but there are no ducts. Warm air from your house is blown over chilly evaporator coils by an indoor unit. When refrigerant passes through these coils, it absorbs heat and carries it to the outdoor unit, where it is released.
Is a Ductless HVAC System Right for Me?
When ductwork is not an option, HVAC systems can be useful for single-room cooling in homes. You might find exactly what you’re looking for in this system. On the other hand, a ductless mini-split system may not be the best option for all cooling and heating requirements, preferences, and circumstances. It is necessary to hang the cables and lines that run along the exterior of the house and the indoor air conditioning units. Homeowners should think about what improvements they are willing to make to their home’s aesthetics, both inside and out. If a large amount of space needs to be temperature controlled, a ducted central air system may be less expensive in the long run—even when ductwork is taken into account.Call Now
Mitsubishi Electric Zoned Comfort Experts
The leading producer of ductless HVAC systems is Mitsubishi. Their mini-splits are suitable for single- and multi-zone applications and can heat and cool a home. Christian has relied on Mitsubishi models as his preferred mini splits for many years because they are effective in both the short and long terms. Christian would be happy to audit your home to help you decide which Mitsubishi model is best for you.
- Offers a notable 40% efficiency improvement over central air conditioning systems.
- Active filtration is used to effectively remove odors and allergens from the air. It also works quietly to maintain a calm indoor environment.
- Enables individual room temperature control.
- Has both heating and cooling capabilities.
- Makes it possible to turn off lights in empty rooms to save energy.
When to Choose a Ductless HVAC System
Additional Reach for Unserved Areas
The mini-split ductless system is specifically made to fit the measurements of the space it cools and heats. As a result, adding new spaces won’t reduce the efficiency of your current heating and cooling system.
Zoned Comfort Control
Individual temperature control in different rooms is possible with ductless systems, which is a more effective option than setting up zones in a conventional ducted cooling system.
Added Efficiency for Larger Homes
Installing a ductless mini-split unit in the master bedroom and running the rest of the system at low levels makes more sense than closing vents in vacant rooms, which can disrupt the system’s effectiveness.
Introducing Air Conditioning in Older and Small Homes
It can be expensive and messy to add ductwork to a house that doesn’t already have it. On the other hand, installing ductless heating and cooling systems may be less expensive than building a vast network of ducts.
Ductless HVAC Benefits
- Christian’s skilled installers guarantee a simple and quick installation procedure, doing away with the need for bulky HVAC ducts throughout the house.
- Compared to window units, the installation causes less structural damage to the home and only necessitates a small cutout for line and cable access.
- A mini-split system’s small size provides excellent flexibility for HVAC zoning or individual room temperature control.
- Using connecting lines of various lengths, it is possible to position the outdoor unit in relation to the indoor unit(s) and possibly hide the outdoor compressor for better aesthetics.
- The indoor air units can be placed throughout a room, providing a variety of interior design options.
- Indoor air conditioners have a surprisingly low profile and come with straightforward covers.
- Some units, particularly those mounted high on walls or ceilings, can be conveniently controlled using a remote.
- Ductless mini-split systems operate with minimal indoor noise levels from their fan motors.
Ductless HVAC Repair Specialists
Christian provides service and repairs for ductless HVAC systems of all makes and models. If your mini split isn’t working properly or has stopped working altogether, we can help you and even provide 24-hour service. The tools and materials needed to locate the problem and resolve it in a single visit will be brought by our repairman when he arrives.
Ductless Systems Still Require Maintenance
Modern ductless HVAC systems use sophisticated heat pumps with numerous moving parts that deteriorate over time. We advise a seasonal tune-up to avoid malfunctions and inefficient operations. Although they can perform a tune-up at any time of the year, Christian advises scheduling maintenance prior to the cooling and heating seasons. We offer annual service that includes a multi-point inspection, a thorough cleaning, checking the levels of refrigerant, lubrication, tightening, and other services.
Choose Christian for Ductless HVAC Services
Christian can help if you need more cooling and heating power, have an older building without an air conditioning system, or both. Our skilled HVAC specialists will make sure you stay cool by taking good care of you and your property. Make an appointment for a free ductless air conditioner installation estimate by calling 1-215-488-5795 to find the ideal ductless system for your home.
We Set the Industry Standard
Whether you’re replacing an existing HVAC system or adding air conditioning and heating to an unconditioned space, you can be confident that our team will get the job done correctly the first time. We offer free estimates on new HVAC systems, seasonal rebates, and coupons to make your new system more affordable. We also offer financing options which allow you to choose the new cooling or heating system that best meets your needs.
Let Christian Heating & Air Conditioning help keep you comfortable all year long. Give our HVAC service team a call today or contact us for assistance.